Princess Cruises is offering five beautiful ships for South Pacific and Hawaii cruises in 2017 and 2018. Enjoy a variety of Fiji cruises, Hawaii cruises, Tahiti and Hawaii cruises or a repositioning cruise through the South Pacific!
Enjoy One of Princess Cruises South Pacific Cruises in 2017 and 2018
Immerse yourself in Polynesian culture with a Princess cruise to the South Pacific. Toted "Best Cruise Itineraries" seven years in a row by Recommend Magazine, why wouldn't you want to join Princess Cruises as they take you through the South Pacific islands? Enjoy the Hawaiian Islands and French Polynesia on a 28 night roundtrip Los Angeles cruise! Explore Hawaii, Tonga, Samoa, French Polynesia & New Zealand on a 35 nights roundtrip Sydney cruise!
Come Back New with Princess Cruises
Let the journey broaden your horizons and renew your spirit.
It's easy to get lost in the routine of daily living. Which is why it's so important to step away and reconnect with your life. And there's no better way than on a cruise with Princess.
Our at sea, you're free to relax, unwind and feel the joy of the journey. More than just a vacation, embark on an adventure of thrilling discoveries and enriching experiences - unexpected moments that reawaken your sense of elation and wonder; exotic tastes and cultures that expand your horizons; and shared times with family and new friends on board that you'll never forget. New Princess offerings inspire your soul - like creations from celebrity chef Curtis Stone and Discovery at Sea programs to theatrical productions from Broadway legend Stephen Schwartz and more. You'll come back renewed with wonderful memories, and see the world in a whole new way.
is Closer Than You Think!
- Sunbathe on pink- and black-sand beaches
- Snorkel or scuba dive with thousands of exotic fish in natural lagoons
- Visit vanilla plantations and banana groves
- Four-wheel drive along the high peaks and through the deep green valleys of beautiful islands
- Dive, horseback ride, snorkel and fish from a remote island
- See pastel-painted houses surrounded by gardens of hyacinth and birds of paradise
- Experience Bora Bora , the island that novelist James Michener declared the most beautiful in the world
Cruising offers something for everyone from the very young to the young at heart. It's great for groups, celebrations, and meeting new people.
The choices are endless, from invigorating activities to more relaxing pursuits. With Princess you'll discover an incredible array of options that make each day a delightful new adventure.
Princess Cruises offers traditional onboard activities like culinary demonstrations, bingo, wine tasting and spa services as well as presentations where you learn about the culture, top sites of the ports you will be visiting, plus live entertainment.
Only on Princess Cruises can you enjoy evenings spent watching the stars, with complimentary blankets. Meet friends for a small bite, wine by the glass and enjoy street performer-style entertainment in the Piazza. Or spend a few hours of tranquility of your stateroom balcony - a relaxing retreat to enjoy the sunset, sunrise or read a book.
Eat. Whether you feel like a multi-course meal in a formal dining room or hand-tossed Naples-style pizza by the pool, Princess obliges your every mood. From elegant specialty restaurants to themed buffets on deck, the variety of venues and dining options is certain to satisfy no matter the time of day. Discover all of the dining options available.
Reasons To Plan Your Tahiti Cruise with Princess Cruises
Warm, welcoming service
Just unpack and let us handle the rest. That's our goal as The Consummate Host - to make you feel content and comfortable starting the minute you set foot onboard.
The best itineraries
As cruise destination experts, our experience and meticulous planning have earned us "Best Itineraries" by Cruise Critic and Recommend Magazine. Cruise with us and you can be sure to experience the best of the South Pacific.
A relaxed, rejuvenating retreat at sea
Our primary goal is for you to come back new. That's why you'll find every detail - from the friendly stateroom steward who greets you by name to the comfortably elegant venues that range from lively to intimate - is designed with your relaxation in mind.
Delicious, fresh food
We take dining seriously because we know how important it is to your cruise experience. Every sauce is made from scratch, breads and pastries are baked fresh throughout the day, and our chefs use local products to create dishes inspired by the region you're visiting.
Stretch your vacation dollars
Compared to a land vacation, a cruise with Princess provides a great value for your vacation dollars. Your fare not only includes the comfortable accommodations of your well-appointed stateroom, but also many of our fresh dining options, dazzling entertainment and access to our health and wellness facilities.
The experts love us
We've been sailing for more than 40 years, and our officers and crew are intimately familiar with the ports you'll visit. But don't just take our word for it - we're continually being honored by the industry for our carefully planned itineraries, our spectacular ships, and the way we make everyone, of every age, feel relaxed and happy when they're with us. View our cruise awards.
Where you will explore with Princess Cruises:
Experience the turquoise lagoons, velvet green valleys and 1,000-foot waterfalls of the South Pacific! Discover the intoxicating beauty of the Polynesian Islands. They are a paradise of five archipelagos comprised of lava-created islands and lush lagoons. Your ship sails from Papeete on the island of Tahiti - the island that inspired master artist Paul Gauguin - to Samoa, the Cook Islands or the Marquesas Islands, the most remote islands of French Polynesia. On every Princess Cruises itinerary, you visit the secluded beaches of Bora Bora, the pineapple plantations of Moorea and the sacred vanilla-scented land of Raiatea. Imagine spending your days horseback riding, shopping, or snorkeling, then returning to the luxury and comfort of your Princess ship.
Princess ships are a destination all their own!
Its afternoon in the Atrium - the central hub of your Princess ship. And much like the quaint city squares you'll visit ashore, the Piazza on Deck 5 is bustling - people are laughing and conversing over a latte or glass of wine as they enjoy a folklore performance nearby. The experience of your destination infuses every moment aboard. As you get to know each deck and every restaurant and lounge, you'll begin to feel more and more at home. Returning to the ship each day, relaxing at dinner and sharing stories with fellow guests about your discoveries ashore, you'll find you life becoming richer in ways both large and small.
- The Piazza, found on most ships, evokes a European plaza where you can enjoy a cappuccino and panini, and regional entertainment.
- Inviting venues on the Piazza include the International Cafe and Vines wine bar, voted one of the Best Wine Bars at Sea by USA Today. Enjoy fine wines from around the world, including many carefully selected from the regions you are visiting and the largest selection of Super Tuscans at sea.
- Discover signature experiences including the on-deck oasis, The Sanctuary, the Lotus Spa, Movies Under the Stars and more.
- The Princess staff hail from around the world and specialize in Princess' signature friendly, attentive service - just one reason Princess was named Cruise Line with Highest Client Satisfaction by TravelAge West WAVE Awards. Be sure to visit the experts at the Shore Excursions desk - they delight in helping guests realize their dreams.
The day dawns with a dazzling realization - your time is your own to do exactly as you please. Which is exactly how a vacation should always be. On your Princess ship, whether you feel like socializing, exercising or finding a solitary spot by a pool with a good book, Princess always has just the right spot for you. Each day, you'll have practically endless possibilities - learn about the next day's port in an engaging presentation, get a manicure, go shopping and then head to a wine tasting. Best of all, you can follow your mood wherever it takes you, and return home refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed.
- Activities from dawn to dusk keep you engaged and entertained. Attend a champagne art auction, join culinary demonstrations, learn to wave a flower lei or play the steel drum to a Calypso beat.
- Enrichment programs offered on board help bring the regions you visit to life with courses on art and architectural history, destination photography or scrap booking.
- Spa offerings help you decompress in the Lotus Spa or on deck at the tranquil oasis, The Sanctuary, and include regional touches like Turkish Hammam steam baths. Fitness buffs will enjoy working out in the state-of-the-art fitness center, with classes like yoga and Zumba.
- Princess has been named Best Onboard Shopping for six straight years by readers of Porthole magazine. Visit the boutiques for island favorites or homegrown treasures like fine Italian leather, as well as commemorative 50th Anniversary gifts - all at substantial tax- and duty-free savings.
Evening is a special time on a Princess ship. Dinner is done, but the night has just begun. And you can feel the excitement building throughout the ship as you and your fellow passengers consider the bounty of choices for what will undoubtedly be an unforgettable night - every night.
- Endless entertainment ranges from street performers at the Piazza to top headliner comedians featured on Comedy Central to renowned illusionists and Princess Pop Star karaoke.
- Bars and lounges provide fine cocktails and a great place to enjoy everything from cool jazz to the latest top-40 tunes, and include the nautical-themed Wheelhouse Bar, named Best Cruise Ship Bar by Cruise Critic.
- Original musical productions you can only see on a Princess ship feature world-class performers, renditions of popular hits from the likes of Bruno Mars, Beyonce and Michael Jackson, and Broadway and opera classics from West Side Story and My Fair Lady.
- Dance the night away in the ship's various night clubs, featuring state-of-the-art sound and light systems and modern decor or, enjoy world dances like flamenco, waltz, samba, hula, disco and more throughout the day.
- Delicious fresh casual fare is prepared from scratch each day, all day, and offered in venues throughout the ship.
- Neapolitan-style pizza out on deck, from classic Margherita and pepperoni to daily specialty pies, has been called Best Pizza at Sea by USA Today.
- Traditional English pub lunch features fish & ships, bangers and mash, British ales and other bonny bites.
- Special 50th Anniversary menus will feature the best dishes from over the decades and our exclusive new Princess Seawitch micro brewed beer.
- Chocolate & wine tastings: sample decadent chocolate bites with our selection of premium wines using recommended pairing by Norman Love.
- Chocolate spa treatments: what better way to cap off a premium chocolate experience than with the hydrating, anti-oxidant benefits of a chocolate body treatment in the Lotus Spa.
- Main dining includes out trademark Anytime Dining - eat when and with whom you want - as well as classic Traditional Dining, at the same table with the same wait staff each evening.
- Specialty restaurants offer variety such as the Italian regional fare at Sabatini's or the refined steaks, chops and seafood at Crown Grill.
- Delicious local influences make their way into special menu creations, served with flavorful regional wines, beers and cocktails. And don't forget daily-made Italian gelato for dessert on every cruise!
- The entire Princess fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chaine des Rotisseurs gastronomic society.
- A dedicated room steward greets you each day by name and is there not only to keep your room tidy, but to handle any special requests you may have.
- Stateroom amenities include 100% Egyptian cotton linens and duvet, down pillows, luxurious sundries, flat-screen televisions, refrigerator, wireless Internet connectivity and much more.
- Special in-room programming such as Princess-produced documentaries and specials that let you learn about your destination from the comfort of your stateroom, as well as The Wake Show, our entertaining and informative morning program highlighting the day's events onboard and ashore.
- Mini-Suites and Suites offer more space and a whole variety of additional amenities from welcome champagne and fresh flowers to luxury mattresses and priority disembarkation.
WHY A TAHITI CRUISE?
Easy, convenient way to travel. Unpack once and experience the best of the region you are visiting in one cruise vacation. There is nothing easier than simply waking up in the morning in the world's most exciting and interesting cities.
Unbeatable value. Your Tahiti cruise fare includes accommodations, dining, entertainment and an endless array of activities. Plus, you won't have to pay for costly airfare or ferries to get you from one island to the next.
Warm, welcoming service. You'll be right at home without a care in the world. From sun-up to late into the night, we are there to anticipate your every need. And by voyage's end, our crew will feel just like family.
Refreshing sea air. Sea days can be as relaxing or active as you wish. There is nothing comparable to being out on the open sea with warm South Pacific ocean breezes.
Get Married in French Polynesia!
Princess Cruises is the only cruise line offering Wedding Packages At Sea!