provides Certified Tahiti Specialists specializing in cruise and cruisetour packages to Tahiti and French Polynesia! Only Certified Tahiti Specialists are extensively trained on the ports of call and cruise ships travelling to Tahiti and French Polynesia by "Tahiti Tourisme".
. . . At our office, it is currently Wednesday, June 28, 2017 08:36:22 AM, Pacific Time . . .
Our office is now Closed. Please send us an e-mail, or take advantage of our messaging system.
... please refresh page to update current time & date.
Our mission at Cruising2Tahiti.com is to put you in contact with friendly, knowledgeable Certified Tahiti Specialists, who provide you excellent service, and exceptional value!
"At Cruising2Tahiti.com you will find the Tahiti and French Polynesia cruise vacation of a lifetime!"
Why put your trust in someone who has never been to Tahiti and French Polynesia? Let alone all of the ports of call on your cruise or cruisetour?
Your Certified Tahiti Specialists are all licensed Cruise Specialists who have won numerous Industry Awards with such suppliers as Celebrity Cruises, Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean International, and Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
It would be our pleasure to serve you!
WHY use Cruising2Tahiti.com?
We think you have far better things to do in your spare time than trolling internet boards trying to find the accurate information that you're looking for.
Let Certified Tahiti Specialists make your dream vacation happen!
Why spend countless hours reading hundreds or thousands of opinions from random people? How do you know that you share the same likes as FredU32_90210 or 64Diane_OZ or CruiseLife74? Who are they really?
Let us provide you with a licensed, Certified Tahiti Specialist, whose profession it is to make your dream vacation a reality!
Each Certified Tahiti Specialist must:
- Make ALL client bookings directly with the travel supplier!
- Your cruise, cruisetour, hotel accommodations, rail package, shore excursions, etc - aka the "travel supplier".
- This makes your booking 100% secure! You know immediately that your vacation has been booked as you requested!
- Accept ALL of your payments via VISA, MasterCard, or American Express (as accepted by the supplier).
- Payment via credit card ensures your booking is immediate and provides you with incontrovertible proof that your booking has been made... in your name and directly with the supplier!
- Be licensed to sell travel in their location of business (British Columbia, Canada / Washington, USA / Tahiti and French Polynesia).
- Be a member in good standing of Consumer Protection BC, formerly the BPCPA (dependant on office location). Be a member in good standing of the Sellers of Travel Professional Association (dependant on office location). Be a member in good standing of the Tahiti and French Polynesia Travel Industry Association (dependant on office location).
- Be an IATA member in good standing.
- Be an ACTA member in good standing (dependent on location).
- Provide documentation proving they have actually travelled to Tahiti and French Polynesia via land and/or cruise ship at least 6 times. Additionally, each individual must travel on a Tahiti and French Polynesia Cruise or Cruisetour at least once every three years thereafter.
After all, you can't be an expert if you haven't been to Tahiti many, many times!
- Be a Certified Tahiti Specialist.
- Be a CLIA member.
Tahiti and French Polynesia Cruise and Cruisetour Packages in 2017 / 2018
Flying to Tahiti is closer than you think!
Only 8 hours from Los Angeles or 5 hours from Auckland, enjoy a same day flight into the capital of Papeete, on the island of Tahiti! From Papeete you can begin your vacation around the Society Islands, or continue to one of the neighbouring islands for a resort holiday. Our Certified Tahiti Specialists will help you choose the most romantic spots for your vacation!
Tahiti's year-round average temperature of 79F / 26C makes it an ideal tropical vacation for any time of year! Come explore the islands with a Tahiti cruise vacation onboard the Paul Gauguin or Wind Spirit; both ships stay in the islands year-round. If a cruise is not on the agenda, how about enjoying a resort holiday with an Overwater Bungalow or a Garden Bungalow with private pool?! Pure luxury! Tahiti really is paradise!
At Cruising2Tahiti.com we help everyone find the best value for their cruise vacation, from first-time cruisers to lifetime cruisers! Our unique service takes all of the hassle out of searching for your cruise vacation. Each and every year, Certified Tahiti Specialists tour numerous hotel properties and cruise ships travelling to Tahiti to ensure that these ships will meet or exceed your expectations!
Cruising2Tahiti.com is an independent organization. Since 1997, we have been delivering Certified Tahiti Specialists a steady stream of highly qualified Tahiti and French Polynesia luxury resort, cruise and cruisetour leads.
Cruising2Tahiti.com is a free service helping you, the consumer, to find outstanding service and the best value... all from Certified Tahiti Specialists. All of the Certified Tahiti Specialists have actually been to Tahiti and throughout French Polynesia... many, many times!
Cruising2Tahiti.com is not a travel agency, nor owned by a travel company. Cruising2Tahiti.com does not sell, arrange, or contract for travel. Cruising2Tahiti.com is 100% independent! Cruising2Tahiti.com provides you Certified Tahiti Specialists with the best information and pricing who DO sell, arrange, and contract travel services should you choose to book with them.