11 Day Tahiti Cruise Special with Paul Gauguin!
Paul Gauguin Cruises will take you on a journey through the South Pacific for 11 incredible days! Relax and recharge in the South Pacific as you explore the Society Islands & Tuamotus on board Paul Gauguin. Visit the gracious Society Islands, including Huahine, with its stunning crystalline lagoon. The Tuamotu Archipelago awaits you next. Comprised of very low-lying atolls, none of the chain's many islets rise more than ten feet above sea level. Visit Rangiroa, home to the second-largest lagoon in the world. It is noted for its fantastic diving - you may see rays, sharks, dolphins, and myriad small reef fish. Go on to call at legendary Bora Bora, Taha'a, and Moorea. Paul Gauguin Tahiti cruises take you on a journey through paradise unlike any other cruise line!
11 Day Society Islands & Tuamotus Cruise
Tahiti Cruise Itinerary onboard m/s Paul Gauguin:
Day 1 - Papeete, Tahiti
Day 2 - Huahine
Day 3 - Raiatea
Day 4 - Rangiroa, Tuamotus
Day 5 - Rangiroa, Tuamotus
Day 6 - Bora Bora
Day 7 - Bora Bora
Day 8 - Taha'a
Day 9 - Moorea
Day 10 - Moorea & Papeete
Day 11 - Papeete, Tahiti
From $3555 US
Reduced Airfare Available From Los Angeles!
Shipboard Spending Money on All Cruises!
- Enjoy two full days in the quintessential Pacific paradise of Bora Bora including our exclusive white-sand beach on a motu off the coast. Marvel at towering Mount Otemanu, snorkel in sapphire lagoons, or get a bird's-eye view of the island with a scenic helicopter ride.
- Visit Fakarava, a UNESCO-classified Nature Reserve where experienced divers can descend up to 130 feet to visit a world inhabited by gray sharks, schools of colorful fish, and untouched coral.
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
- View manta rays gliding effortlessly through the underwater world when you take a diving excursion during your cruise - the best time of year to see them is June to September.
- Humpback whales call the warm waters of the South Pacific home each year between the months of July through November, so make sure to keep your eyes open as you gaze upon open waters.
All Inclusive Paul Gauguin Tahiti Cruise Fares:
-Reduced airfare from Los Angeles
-Spacious, ocean view accommodations
-Luxury European linens, feather-down duvets, robes, and cotton slippers
-All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
-Complimentary 24-hour room service
-Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
-Refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
-All shipboard entertainment
-All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
-Complimentary watersports in select ports from the ship's marina or destination beaches
The ms Paul Gauguin offers an intimate feeling that is unregimented and informalin Tahiti. Open-seating dining is offered in two restaurants: La Veranda is modern and stylish offering indoor and outdoor dining, and L'Etoile resembles an art deco Parisian restaurant. Near the pool, Le Grill offers casual, open-air dining. A highlight of the ship is a retractable watersports platform which brings guests to sea level. Try windsurfing, paddleboarding or kayaking right off the ship. Staterooms on board feature marble baths with full-size bathtub and shower, refrigerator stocked with soft drinks, mineral water and minibar setup. A selection of wines, spirits and champagnes are served throughout the ship complimentary.
All pricing above is in US Dollars, per person. Port charges & taxes are additional. Pricing is based on two people sharing and subject to availability. The "From" price listed on our website is for the November 28th departure date; other dates may have different pricing, please inquire. All pricing is based on availability and subject to change by the cruise line at any time. For more information please contact one of our Tahiti Specialists!