14 Night Tahiti Cruises onboard m/s Paul Gauguin!
Paul Gauguin welcomes you on board for a unique 14 night Polynesia Paradise cruise featuring the Marquesas Islands! On this two-week cruise, you'll first call on the Tuamotu Islands, specifically Fakarava. This atoll is commonly known for its pristine beaches, rare wildlife, and exceptional diving. Next, explore the mist-covered Marquesas, where you'll discover the islands of Fatu Hiva, Hiva Oa, Tahuata, and Nuku Hiva. On these wild islands you'll find waterfalls, wild stallions, tiki sculptures, and an arboretum, among other delights. More enjoyment awaits in the Society Islands, calling on lush Huahine, breathtaking Bora Bora, Taha'a, our own private motu, and a day at spectacular Moorea. Paul Gauguin Tahiti cruises are a six-star all-inclusive holiday offering you the freedom to explore Polynesia the way you want... an island dream holiday filled with crystal-clear blue lagoons and glorious green islands.
14 Day Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands Cruise
onboard m/s Paul Gauguin
Tahiti Cruise Itinerary:
Day 1 - Papeete - Tahiti, French Polynesia
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Fakarava, Tuamotu Islands
Day 4 - Cruising
Day 5 - Omoa - Fatu Hiva, Marquesas Islands
Day 6 - Atuona - Hiva Oa, Marquesas Islands
Day 7 - Hapatoni - Tahuata, Marquesas Islands
Day 8 - Taiohae - Nuku Hiva, Marquesas Islands
Day 9 - Cruising
Day 10 - Cruising
Day 11 - Huahine, Society Islands
Day 12 - Bora Bora, Society Islands
Day 13 - Taha'a, Society Islands
Day 14 - Moorea, Society Islands
Day 14 - Papeete - Tahiti (overnight)
Day 15 - Papeete - Tahiti, French Polynesia
August 11, October 20; 2018
January 26, April 13, November 23
From $5795 US
Reduced Airfare From Los Angeles or San Francisco!
Shipboard Spending Money on All Cruises!
Tahiti Cruise Highlights
- Fakarava is a nature lover's paradise. The remote island is a sanctuary for rare birds, plants, and crustaceans, many of which are easily spotted during a stroll on the island's pink-sand beaches.
- Step back in history on the island of Hiva Oa, which is the burial place of artist Paul Gauguin, as well as home of the largest stone sculptures in the Marquesas, considered to be linked to the famous tikis of Easter Island.
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
- In Bora Bora, spend time at our exclusive white-sand beach on a motu enjoying snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, volleyball, and stunning views of Mount Otemanu.
- Humpback whales call the warm waters of the South Pacific home each year between the months of July through November, so make sure to keep your eyes open as you gaze upon open waters.
All Inclusive Paul Gauguin Tahiti Cruise Fares:
-Reduced airfare from Los Angeles
-Spacious, ocean view accommodations
-Luxury European linens, feather-down duvets, robes, and cotton slippers
-All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
-Complimentary 24-hour room service
-Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
-Refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
-All shipboard entertainment
-All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
-Complimentary watersports in select ports from the ship's marina or destination beaches
The ms Paul Gauguin offers an intimate feeling that is unregimented and informalin Tahiti. Open-seating dining is offered in two restaurants: La Veranda is modern and stylish offering indoor and outdoor dining, and L'Etoile resembles an art deco Parisian restaurant. Near the pool, Le Grill offers casual, open-air dining. A highlight of the ship is a retractable watersports platform which brings guests to sea level. Try windsurfing, paddleboarding or kayaking right off the ship. Staterooms on board feature marble baths with full-size bathtub and shower, refrigerator stocked with soft drinks, mineral water and minibar setup. A selection of wines, spirits and champagnes are served throughout the ship complimentary.
All pricing above is in US Dollars, per person. Port charges & taxes are additional. Pricing is based on two people sharing and subject to availability. The "From" price listed on our website is for the January 26th departure date; other dates may have different pricing, please inquire. All pricing is based on availability and subject to change by the cruise line at any time. For more information please contact one of our Tahiti Specialists!