Tahiti Luxury with Paul Gauguin Cruises!
Discover your own island inspiration in the destination that enchanted painter Paul Gauguin, author James A. Michener, and countless others. In one wonderful week, you'll explore the best of the South Pacific onboard the beautifully designed ms Paul Gauguin. Enjoy stops in lush Huahine, beautiful Bora Bora, and postcard-perfect Moorea. Cruise highlights include spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar. Exploring Bora Bora your way - visit our exclusive white-sand beach with volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking or paddleboarding, or opt for an optional four-wheel-drive safari, aquabike excursion, or glass bottom boat ride. Plus, an overnight stay in Moorea, giving you plenty of time to marvel at mountain peaks, lounge near blue lagoons, and sample the fresh, local cuisine. All this on the six-star, truly all-inclusive, ms Paul Gauguin; purposely built to sail in Tahiti and French Polynesia, with luxurious accommodations, gourmet cuisine, and crystal-clear lagoons!
7 Day Cruises Roundtrip Papeete/Tahiti on Paul Gauguin
Tahiti Cruise Itinerary:
Day 1 - Papeete, Tahiti - Departs at 11:55pm
Day 2 - Huahine - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Day 3 - Taha'a - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Day 4 - Bora Bora - Arrive at 8:00am, overnight
Day 5 - Bora Bora - Depart at 6:00pm
Day 6 - Moorea - Arrive at 8:00am, overnight
Day 7 - Moorea - Depart at 5:00pm
Day 7 - Papeete - Arrive at 7:30pm, overnight
Day 8 - Papeete, Tahiti - Disembark am
September 1, 29
December 8, 15, 22, 29
January 5, 12, 19
February 9, 16, 23
March 2, 30
April 6*, 27
May 18*, 25
June 1*, 8, 20, 27*
October 12, 19*, 26
December 7, 14*, 21, 28
January 4*, 11
February 8*, 15, 22, 29*
July 4, 11
August 8, 15*, 22*
September 12, 19, 26*
October 24*, 31
December 19*, 26
*Slightly different cruise itinerary featuring Tahiti Iti!
From $2395 US
Reduced Airfare Available From Los Angeles or San Francisco
Shipboard Spending Money on All Cruises!
Tahiti Cruise Highlights:
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
- Explore Bora Bora your way - visit our exclusive white-sand beach with volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking or paddeleboarding, or opt for an optional four-wheel-drive safari, aquabike excursion, or glass bottom boat ride.
- Enjoy an overnight in Moorea, giving you plenty of time to marvel at mountain peaks, lounge near blue lagoons, and sample the fresh, local cuisine.
- View manta rays gliding effortlessly through the underwater world when you take a diving excursion during your cruise - the best time of year to see them is June through September.
- Humpback whales call the warm waters of the South Pacific home each year between the months of July through November, so make sure to keep your eyes open as you gaze upon open waters.
- Divers traveling with us between December and March will enjoy the adrenaline rush of seeing hammerhead sharks and schools of eagle rays in their natural habitats.
All Inclusive Paul Gauguin Tahiti Cruise Fares:
-Reduced airfare from Los Angeles
-Spacious, ocean view accommodations
-Luxury European linens, feather-down duvets, robes, and cotton slippers
-All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
-Complimentary 24-hour room service
-Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
-Refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
-All shipboard entertainment
-All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
-Complimentary watersports in select ports from the ship's marina or destination beaches
The ms Paul Gauguin offers an intimate feeling that is unregimented and informal in Tahiti. Open-seating dining is offered in two restaurants: La Veranda is modern and stylish offering indoor and outdoor dining, and L'Etoile resembles an art deco Parisian restaurant. Near the pool, Le Grill offers casual, open-air dining. A highlight of the ship is a retractable watersports platform which brings guests to sea level. Try windsurfing, paddleboarding or kayaking right off the ship. Staterooms on board feature marble baths with full-size bathtub and shower, refrigerator stocked with soft drinks, mineral water and minibar setup. A selection of wines, spirits and champagnes are served throughout the ship complimentary.
All pricing above is in US Dollars, per person. Port charges & taxes are additional. Pricing is based on two people sharing and subject to availability. The "From" price listed on our website is for the December 15th departure date; other dates may have different pricing, please inquire. All pricing is based on availability and subject to change by the cruise line at any time. For more information please contact one of our Tahiti Specialists!