11 Night Cook Islands & Society Islands Cruise Special
L'Orana (Welcome in Polynesia) and a warm smile . . .
this is how you're greeted as you board the six-star m/s Paul Gauguin. On this South Pacific cruise odyssey, you'll discover the isle of Huahine, renowned for its spectacular rain forests. Then experience the unique majesty of the Cook Islands. Arid Aitutaki is virtually flat-so much so that you can spot the ocean from nearly any point on the island, sitting in sharp contrast to sister island Rarotonga's jagged peaks and deep valleys. Rarotonga's fertile slopes of red earth and sparkling aquamarine lagoon call to mind the classic Victorian ideal of paradise, which the island was called by its first European explorers. Return to the Society Islands for days in alluring Bora Bora, Taha'a, Moorea, and Tahiti. The luxurious ms Paul Gauguin will be your home as you relax and unwind in paradise. Enjoy gourmet cuisine, outstanding service and luxurious amenities on board this size-star Tahiti cruise.
12 Day Roundtrip Tahiti Cruises
Day 1 - Papeete, Tahiti
Day 2 - Huahine
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Atutaki, Cook Islands
Day 5 - Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Bora Bora
Day 8 - Bora Bora
Day 9 - Taha'a
Day 10 - Moorea
Day 11 - Moorea & Papeete
Day 12 - Papeete, Tahiti
May 26, July 7, September 8, November 17
From $4545 US
Reduced Airfare Pricing Available From Los Angeles, CA
Shipboard Spending Money on All Cruises!
Tahiti Cruise Highlights:
- While in the Cook Islands, call upon Aitutaki, a tiny island that’s home to one of the world’s most spectacular lagoons.
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
- The waters around Moorea are home to an amazing array of sea creatures. Take an optional SCUBA excursion to swim among the sea turtles and vibrant schools of fish.
- In Bora Bora, spend time at our exclusive white-sand beach on a motu enjoying snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, volleyball, and stunning views of Mount Otemanu.
- Divers traveling with us between December and March will enjoy the adrenaline rush of seeing hammerhead sharks and schools of eagle rays in their natural habitats.
- View manta rays gliding effortlessly through the underwater world when you take a diving excursion during your cruise - the best time of year to see them is June to September.
- Humpback whales call the warm waters of the South Pacific home each year between the months of July through November, so make sure to keep your eyes open as you gaze upon open waters.
All Inclusive Paul Gauguin Tahiti Cruise Fares:
-Reduced airfare from Los Angeles
-Spacious, ocean view accommodations
-Luxury European linens, feather-down duvets, robes, and cotton slippers
-All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
-Complimentary 24-hour room service
-Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
-Refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
-All shipboard entertainment
-All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
-Complimentary watersports in select ports from the ship's marina or destination beaches
The ms Paul Gauguin offers an intimate feeling that is unregimented and informal. Open-seating dining is offered in two restaurants: La Veranda is modern and stylish offering indoor and outdoor dining, and L'Etoile resembles an art deco Parisian restaurant. Near the pool, Le Grill offers casual, open-air dining. A highlight of the ship is a retractable watersports platform which brings guests to sea level. Try windsurfing, kayaking or snorkeling right off the ship. Staterooms onboard feature marble baths with full-size bathtub and shower, refrigerator stocked with soft drinks, mineral water and minibar setup. A selection of complimentary wines, spirits and champagnes are served throughout the ship.
All pricing above is in US Dollars, per person. Port charges & taxes are additional. Pricing is based on two people sharing and subject to availability. The "From" price listed on our website is for the November 17th departure date; other dates may have different pricing, please inquire. All pricing is based on availability and subject to change by the cruise line at any time. For more information please contact one of our Tahiti Specialists!